Moorings & Storage
We have moorings available to the public on a first come, first served basis. Check us out!
Cruising South? Do you want to spend a night in Coconut Grove?
Check availability using the Online Form below.
Sailboat Channel Mooring field under moonlight
CGSC has 175 moorings in the most protected mooring field in Biscayne Bay. These moorings are available to the public and members on a first-come-first-served basis. We accommodate vessels up to 41 ft. LOA. Our club provides on demand launch service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to and from moored boats in our mooring field. Please contact the main office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 305.444.4571 ext. 10 or 18.
|Moorings||$60.00 per month plus $9.00 per foot per month plus tax|
|Transient Moorings||Transient Mooring rate $25.00 per day
(include showers and launch service)
Picture Credit Diego Quieros
- Sales tax will be added to all storage fees. Please inquire with our main office to be assigned mooring and to sign mooring regulation agreement.
- CGSC provides launch service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to and from moored boats in our mooring field.
- The main dock is secured by pilings and two floating docks. Boat owners may use the main dock to prepare vessels to set sail and offload.
- There are time restrictions to load/offload on main dock, please do not hesitate to ask our dock staff or our office.
- Parking decals are available for owners with boats in the mooring field.
- There are public parking facilities within walking distance of CGSC.
- Our sailors enjoy convenient access to restaurants, hotels, and nightly entertainment within walking distance of our club. Bus, Trolley and Taxi services are available. There are also two ship chandlerys, two hardware stores, and two grocery stores, all in walking distance to the mooring harbor.
Participate in the CGSC free Hurricane Preparedness Seminar, a must for hurricane season. The information provided can mean the difference between a total loss of your vessel and surviving a storm unscathed. Minimize insurance claims and damage to surrounding boats and property by securing your vessel. Learn proper anchoring techniques, use of swivels, shackles, chafe gear and how best to reduce windage on your boat. Lesson includes site inspection to Marine Stadium and Coral Gables waterway, the safest, local "Hurricane Holes" nearby.
Check availability of a mooring by filling in the online form below:
Moorings & Storage